Monday 15 August 2011

A Home For Alice

I have been admiring the A Home For Alice project since sometime 2008.
Just one of those truly simple and engaging ideas that makes you wish it was your project.
The most recent letter was just so honest and sweet my eyes welled. Read it here
You can participate by sending three things:

1) A POLAROID picture
of the facade of your home,
with nothing written on it !
BUT at the back,
your first name and location :)

2) A little text about your home,
and why you feel home there.
Make it pretty !

3) On a second paper, your email, or Flickr, etc...
so, I can contact you :)
And an authorization signed from you that tells me I am allowed to publish/display your picture.


send everything to:

"A Home for Alice"
26 rue Claude Bernard
44 600 Saint Nazaire
FRANCE


I have been wanting to send something to for a really long time, in fact I have lived in about 5 houses but none of them have felt like a home as yet, hopefully this one will soon.

 


2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for the publicity !!
    super nice to meet a real follower from the start !
    thanks for the support, and i sincerley hope you will find your home soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Alice! And Thank-you for sharing your wonderful ideas. This house has definate potential.

    ReplyDelete